For more than 35 years, we have provided artistic custom picture framing in Memphis. If you are looking to have photos, artwork, or memorabilia framed, please come visit us in the Broad Avenue Arts District – midtown Memphis.
Why choose T Clifton Art – Custom Framing to frame your art work, photos, or memorabilia?
- Is friendly, quality service important to you?
- Do you treasure what you are framing?
- Do you want to protect the value and condition of what you are framing?
- Are you unsure about what will look best?
- Do you want to create a WOW impact?
- Do you want a finished piece that is as unique as you are?
- Do you want to frame something that is atypical – violin, christening gown, set of tableware from the Titanic? (see the collection below)
If you answered yes to any of these questions, come visit. We will walk you through the design process, offer options and respect your budget.
Answers to questions you may have:
- Typically, your framing will be complete in about two weeks. We can help with rush needs, but your choices with mouldings will be limited.
- Our professional designers can provide you with options to consider – we strive to reflect your style and interests.
- It is hard for us to give you an estimate without seeing what you want framed. Bring the item to us, we’ll discuss options, and tell you what it will cost. You are under no obligation to continue. Argus will still let you pet him no matter what.
- Yes, we have framed a lot of interesting treasures – Bronze Star, musical instruments, ketubahs, christening gowns, sports jerseys, fine art, children’s art, vacation memories and more.
We treasure every item we frame for you. This includes ensuring your framing followings conservation framing protocols.