We are more than a frame shop in Memphis. Why choose T Clifton Art – Custom Framing to frame your art work, photos, or memorabilia?
- Is friendly, quality service important to you?
- Do you treasure what you are framing?
- Do you want to protect the value and condition of what you are framing?
- Are you unsure about what will look best?
- Do you want to create a WOW impact?
- Do you want a finished piece that is as unique as you are?
- Do you want to frame something that is atypical – violin, christening gown, set of tableware from the Titanic? (see the collection below)
If you answered yes to any of these questions, come visit. We will walk you through the design process, offer options and respect your budget.
Answers to questions you may have:
- Typically, your framing will be complete in about two weeks. We can help with rush needs, but your choices with mouldings will be limited.
- It is hard for us to give you an estimate without seeing what you want framed. Bring the item to us, we’ll discuss options, and tell you what it will cost. You are under no obligation to continue. Argus will still let you pet him no matter what.
- Yes, we have framed a lot of interesting treasures – Bronze Star, musical instruments, ketubahs, christening gowns, sports jerseys, fine art, children’s art, vacation memories and more.